Sí, bueno... Maybe in a few months' time I'll read this again and I'll laugh and say "How could I have been so obssesed with a person I don't even know?", but now I can't think of anything else.
Should I make that call?
Should I forget about it all and continue my life?
Or maybe should I start a new one on my own?
But what does that special person think of me?
Am I an alcoholic brat to his eyes?
Or an enigmatic woman instead? (I wished)
Why so many changes inside my mind in so little time?
Am I going paranoid???
So many questions, and so many negative thoughts. Surely, he must have a hord of more beautiful and cultured fans behind him, he does not go unnoticed wherever he is.
It may be beautiful and even poetic that he ignores how much he is being adored right now... But there's no poetry for me.
I keep on listening to an old band and looking at a photograph taken last Saturday.
Arghhhh I'll better go to bed now.
"Confusion will be my epitaph
as I crawl a cracked and broken path.
If we make it we can all sit back and laugh...
But I fear tomorrow Ill be crying,
yes, I fear tomorrow Ill be crying
as I crawl a cracked and broken path.
If we make it we can all sit back and laugh...
But I fear tomorrow Ill be crying,
yes, I fear tomorrow Ill be crying
Crying... Crying...
Crying..."
(jo, qué depresión de canción...)
(pero me mola, ¿qué más da?)