Text must be read while listening to the music from the video above, and picturing the shops on the streets of New York waking up while heading for a Starbucks Coffee.
"What will NY152 say today, I wonder.
I turn on my computer.
I wait impatiently as it connects.
I go online, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words:
"You've got mail."
I hear nothing. Not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beating of my own heart...
I have mail. From you."
I turn on my computer.
I wait impatiently as it connects.
I go online, and my breath catches in my chest until I hear three little words:
"You've got mail."
I hear nothing. Not even a sound on the streets of New York, just the beating of my own heart...
I have mail. From you."
- Kathleen Kelly, You've got mail (Nora Ephron, 1998)