Thursday, 18 August 2011

Tombstone

Wyatt - Now for the first time I know exactly what I want, and who. And that's the damnable misery of it... What makes a man like Ringo, Doc? What makes him do the things he does?

Doc - A man like Ringo got a great empty hole right through the middle of him. He can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it.

- What does he need?

- Revenge.

- For what?

- Bein' born.

- It all happened so fast with Curly Bill... I didn't really have time to think about it, but I've had plenty of time to think about this... I can't beat him, can I?

- No. Wait, I'm goin' with ya.
(He starts coughing and can't get up.)
Oh, God. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Wyatt...

- It's all right, Doc.


Tombstone (George P. Cosmatos, 1993)